Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!!

Today is Leap Day!  My Grandpa turns 80 today...but is really just past his teens! 


Baby Girl Aiello was 23 weeks as of yesterday...the size of a pomegranate!  

Next week is a really big week...viability!  She *could* live in the outside world, but I want her to stay right where she is for 15 more weeks! 

*Gasp* a belly Pic!

I have been feeling pretty good, but the heartburn is pretty killer.  Hopefully the Old Wives' Tale will be correct and she will have a beautiful head of hair! :)

Maybe like this *without* the beard...although she is a quarter Italian!


This week, we started priming and painting Baby Girl Aiello's nursery!  It is starting to feel so real and the fact that she will be here in 15 weeks or less is is definitely starting to set in!

Here is the before shot of what used to be the office.  Lola really loves it in there already!

Priming...

And here are the beginning swatches  It is so hard to match gray!
I think we may need to get some more lighter colors!  What do you think?

We have also ordered a dresser, changing table, and will be getting the crib from my little Sister, Lydia.  I ordered a crib skirt, a crib blanket, an owl mobile, the owl decal, and block letters for her name (don't worry...you will find out in about 3 1/2 months!)

Here is a preview of some of the colors for the bedding:


I cannot wait to get all of the things we ordered!  I am having a severe addiction to Etsy right now!


We also registered last weekend thanks to the help of Stephanie!  I don't know what we would have done without her help!  It took awhile, but we tried to make it fun!


See what I mean?? :)


4 comments:

  1. I love when Little Lo shows up in pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you know...she likes to sneak around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry I tarnished your blog!!! Other than that, Ethan might have to rethink his wife choice if Baby comes out with a beard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! She can always shave ;-) I think that picture might be the best one I have of you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete