Friday, February 3, 2012

Superbowl Fever Here in Indy!!




This week for sure has made me proud to be a Hoosier!!  I am beyond impressed with this city and what it has transformed into.  Chris and I went Downtown for a bit to see what it was all about and we were able to see the "Superbowl 46" display.  I have never seen this much hustle and bustle in the city and I sure wish it could stay.  Can't we make every day into the Superbowl?? :)


 
Indianapolis has proven to be a class act and I hope the reputation spreads.  The energy here is electric and it is exciting to be apart of it.  I am excited for the big game!  May the best team win....as long as it's the Giants!  Go Giants!!!  I must say, even though we do not like the Patriots, I do have a special tie with the New York team.  I went to high school at Cathedral with Mathias Kiwanuka...starting linebacker for the Giants.  He was a very well-rounded, super nice guy and I hope he can help lead the Giants to victory!  And being a Colts fan, it IS nice to have one Manning in the big game.  I leave you with our favorite furry friend, Little Lola, showing her Colts pride!  Play ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment