Thursday, April 5, 2012

Ma Petite Chou!

Baby Girl Aiello is moving right along...28 weeks and as of yesterday we have 11 weeks to go until my c-section!  That seems so soon!!!  I have started making weekly videos for her on my iPhone that she can go back and watch when she's older.  Here is our 28 week picture and I think I have definitely "popped!"


I am still feeling pretty good!  Just very tired all of the time.  I find that it is getting harder to sleep.  If I sleep on my back, her weight presses into me which causes me to cramp, I obviously can't sleep on my stomach, and sleeping on my side causes my hips to hurt.  Maybe I should start sleeping upright!  Actually, that's not such a bad idea.  You may be wondering why I titled this post "Ma Petitie Chou."  Well, Baby Girl Aiello is the size of a Chinese Cabbage! 

I learned back in high school French class with Mr. Spurgeon that one of the most well know French terms of endearment is "Ma petitie chou!"  Translation:  My little cabbage head. :)  So, that is Baby Girl Aiello this week....my silly little cabbage head!  ;-)

And boy is she a silly little girl!  Want proof??  Chris and I went in for my 28 week appointment on Monday and we also opted for a 3D ultrasound, which was incredible!  She is so beautiful!  I think she has my cheeks and feet and definitely Chris's mouth.  Why I say she is silly is because when we started the ultrasound, she was hugging her right leg like it was her best friend.  She was just sleeping like that.  Like her leg was a teddy bear!  I think we need to invest in some more cuddly toys for this kid.  Ever since her very first ultrasound, I got the impression that this kid liked to snuggle!  At another point she put her fingers up her nose...lol!  As if I wasn't in love with her before, I am now even more so after seeing that there really is a little person that is growing, thriving, and that looks so happy inside me!  Without further ado, her are her pictures!!  Who do you think she looks like?!



The rest of my appointment went really well!  She is measuring right on track!!  This is good since she was measuring big at my last appointment.  I now have appointments every other week.  I also had to take the glucose tolerance test and drink this very suspect drink.  Yuck!  And guess what?!  I passed!!  I am so happy mainly for the fact that this will help Baby Girl Aiello stay healthy as well as me, AND the fact that I can continue to eat my ice cream!!  This is one of my biggest cravings for sure!

  
And now I want ice cream. :)  My awesome Mother-in-Law bought me some Albanese Gummi Bears (my favorite!) so I am really looking forward to Chris bringing those home! :)  Chris is in Crown Point going on the Annual Good Friday golf outing with the camping crew...I know he is really looking forward to it!  We also have the Baby Shower that my Dad & Dawn are throwing for us this Saturday.  We are very excited for this!!  I will be sure to post some pictures. :)

Last weekend, Chris and I had our maternity photo shoot and I could not have been happier!  Holly, our photographer, posted some preview pictures on her website if you want to check them out!  Go to http://blueballoonphotography.com/.  Click on "the site" located in the middle.  Next click on "Client Proofing" at the top.  It will ask you for a password...type in Aiello2012.  That's it!  Here is a preview:


Here are also a couple of pics that Chris took!



Finally, I will leave you with what I *think* is our new car.  AND I believe we will be getting it Monday!  We are going to get the Hyundai Tucson.  The safety ratings are off the chart good, our payments will be lower than what we had budgeted for, and it drove like a dream!  We are going to get the Graphite Gray exterior and black leather interior.  I love the blue lighting that is on the dash!  ;-)  Below would be the exact car we would get. 


What do you think?  Does anyone out there in Blogger Land have one of these??

2 comments:

  1. I think we're going through very similar pregnancies... I was stopping at steak n shake or Sonic's for a shake or ice cream ALL OF THE TIME!

    I like the possible SUV choice. My brother and I were just suggesting that car to my sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am seriously having a love affair with ice cream...I was just thinking about stopping at Fro-Yo tonight with Chris. :)

      That is good to know that you like the car! It got awesome scores for safety and pretty much every other category...with 96% customer satisfaction...I would say that is pretty good! :)

      Delete