Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Week 29 and Feeling Fine!

Wow...a week has gone by?!  I feel like I was just writing in the blog!  Baby Girl Aiello is 29 weeks today!  That means it is exactly 10 weeks until her arrival on June 20th...or 70 days, but who is counting?  :)  She is the size of an acorn squash this week!  She is this big:


She is measuring between 15.2-16.7 inches and between 2.5-3.8 pounds!  Wow...all of that is squirming around inside me??  Right now, she is working mostly on building up her fat so she can come out all plump and cute! :)  For Chris and I, our favorite thing is "watching her dance."  I will lay down and just watch my belly move up and down...it is so neat!  I have felt pretty great this week...just a little tired which is to be expected.  Her favorite thing is still lemonade.  Without fail, within minutes of drinking it, she starts to dance.  I love it all of her little wiggles and jiggles!!  And now I am craving it!  Anyhow, here is our 29 week picture taken by Chris:


Last weekend, we had our first Baby Shower hosted by my Dad & Dawn!  We had a great time and it was a lot of fun to see my Dad's side of the family!  We got some adorable gifts that I find myself just continuing to look at.  My Dad & Dawn bought us our travel system stroller and car seat that we registered for which is another big item that can be checked off of our list!  Here are a couple of pictures from the Shower:














We had a great time and thank you to everyone that made the day special for us and Baby Girl Aiello!!

This past weekend was also Easter.  Chris and I went to Church which was nice since we have not been in awhile.  We have so much to be thankful for!  We also had Easter dinner at my Mom's.  After dinner, she decided to bring up a bin of our old baby clothes.  We were all sneezing from the dust, including Lola!  It was fun going through everything though.  From the looks of it, I am pretty sure Scott was dressed as a sailor most of the time. :)  And me?  Well, let's just say she pulled out this gem!


Want one more picture?  Here is the mobile that we had made for our nursery!  I am so in love with this!


Next up?  Interviewing Pediatricians & buying a car!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY enjoy reading your blog!!! It's awesome!!! It's SO creative and informative!!! It's wonderful seeing pictures of you, Chris, Baby Aiello, and Lola!!!! Ashley, you look SOO beautiful pregnant!!! You and Chris are already taking great care of Baby Aiello!!! Looking forward to seeing what's on your blog next! Love you, mom

    ReplyDelete