Friday, June 15, 2012

Our Little Pumpkin!

Hello, Week 38!!  Baby Girl Aiello is the size of a pumpkin!  As of today, we have 5 days or less!!


She is between 18.9 inches and 20.9 inches.  She weighs between 6.2-9.2 pounds...that is a pretty big difference!  She also could have at least an inch of hair.  That would be nice since she does have a lot of cute hairbows and headbands waiting for her!  :)  We are getting very anxious, excited, nervous, and thrilled to meet her!  I don't think I have ever felt so many emotions all at once.  I know these 5 days will just fly by!  Especially since today is the first day of my Maternity leave.  It is weird to not be at work and not be going somewhere on vacation, but I am ready to treasure every moment here with her!  Here is our 38 week photo:



While I have loved being pregnant thus far, I am ready to meet our little princess!  I can no longer sleep in bed because the cramping is pretty intense, I need help off the couch, I can't bend down, and my feet have their own zip code.  See?


I know it will all be worth it though!

This is my newest purchase for her...I am in love with these!!  I had to share. :)


We finally have her nursery completely done!!  I am so happy with how it turned out!  Here are some pics:






 The only thing missing in this picture are the letters for her name that I love!  The wall looks bare without them. :)  But I will post it in 5 days. :)





I am leaving you with some pictures of Chris & Lola that are too cute not to share!  Our little family of  3 will be a family of 4 very soon!




Happy Father's Day to all of the amazing Dads out there!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment