Friday, June 8, 2012

Baby Girl Aiello is Full Term!

This week marks the biggest milestone for Baby Aiello!  She is now in the safe zone and is 37 weeks!  They would no longer stop labor and she can now breathe on her own.  Dr. Star estimates that she is between 7-7.5 pounds!  He said to stop buying newbown clothes and estimates she will be about 8.5 pounds at birth.  I explained that I have a lot of cute things, so I want her to be able to wear them. :)  No wonder I have been feeling so drained and exhausted...that's a lot of baby!  :)  She is also between 18.9-20.9 inches and is the size of a winter melon. 


I am not quite sure exactly what this mythical fruit is.  Does anyone out there just love the winter melon??
We are getting very anxious/excited/nervous!  She could really come any day now and I am still working full time, which makes things a little more difficult.  Next Friday, the 15th is my last day before maternity leave.  We almost have everything completed for her arrival!  We just need to pack a hospital bag and finish some of her laundry.  We also finally received her name letters to put above her crib, so the nursery is nearly complete!  I hope to be done with EVERYTHING by this weekend!  Fingers crossed! :)

Here is our 37 week belly shots!  I am feeling rather large. :)




In other news, we finally got our new car!!  Yay!!  We got a Limited 2012 Hyundai Tucson.  We love it!  It has leather seats for easy clean up with the little one.  I say it's the baby mobile.  Here is Chris right after we bought the car. :)


Have a great weekend, Blogger Land!

No comments:

Post a Comment