Saturday, May 12, 2012

Week 33- Crunch Time!

We are at Week 33 1/2 and it is officially crunch time!  I think nesting has kicked in, but I am sooo tired from working all day and running errands during lunch and after work for my Mom's Wedding that I have not been able to do too much about it.  I have been having good days and bad days.  Some days I barely feel pregnant and some days, BOY do I feel pregnant!  Baby Girl Aiello is the size of a Durian fruit...just hopefully not this prickly!!


She is weighing about 5-5 1/2 pounds and is about 17.2-18.7 inches!  She is now keeping her eyes open while she is awake and is starting to coordinate breathing, sucking, and swallowing.  As of today, we have 39 days or less!  Eek!  That sounds so soon!!  We are at the point where we cannot wait to meet her!!  I will leave you with our 33 week photo! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment