Friday, May 18, 2012

34 Weeks? Squashed!

Baby Girl Aiello was 34 weeks as of Wednesday...that means as of today she will be here in 33 days or less!  Does that seem soon to anyone else??  She is the size of a buttnut squash.


Her baby blurb this week says she is reacting to simple songs, which she has been doing for sometime now!  I was at Buy Buy Baby the other day and started humming a Billy Joel song and she started squirming around.  It took me a second to realize she liked the humming!  It kind of melted my heart. :) 

We had a doctor's appointment on Monday that went super well.  Everything looked and sounded great and my doctor asked if I thought she was coming early.  My response was..."Well, do you?!  I think you are the one that would know best!"  He thinks she will come right on her scheduled birthday of June 20th at 7:30 AM.

This Tuesday, I was having some pretty wicked contractions that were back to back.  I had to call the nurse and apparently I was one contraction away from going to Labor & Delivery.  Thank goodness I feel much better now!  She needs to at least stay put until June 6th ( Happy Birthday, Stephanie!) because then I will be full term.  I have been feeling great at moments of the day and not so great at others.  I kind of flop around in bed at night like a star fish out of water.  And my feet?  What feet?  What I can see of them is not good!  I have cankles. :(  Thanks goodness it is sandal season because I could not fit in shoes!  I am also now down to just wearing my wedding band and now that is tight too!  **Sigh.**  We had our last baby class last night, so hopefully now we are totally prepared....hopefully. ;-)  Below is our 34 week shot!




And our AMAZING photographer!!


We are excited to see Chris's family this weekend!  We are going up to Crown Point for our Baby Shower thrown by his parents.  It will be so nice to see Lex & Brant too since we have not seen them since January!  I know we both are very much looking forward to the weekend!  TGIF!





No comments:

Post a Comment