Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Congratulations to My Mom & Mark!

Last Friday, May 11th, my Mom and Mark got married!  They wanted a small ceremony and reception and chose to get married at the Hamilton County Courthouse and hosted the reception at the Bridgewater Club.  It was so great getting to see my cousins and my family!  We always have such a great time together.  My Mom looked beautiful and sooo happy!  It was great to see her like that.  I could not be more excited for her and Mark.  I was her Matron of Honor and Flower Girl all wrapped into one and Chris and Scott were Mark's Best Men.  Chris and I wanted to surprise them and helped decorate and set up the Bridgewater Club reception room to look "wedding like" without their knowing.  It made me feel great how appreciative they both were.  Mark has felt like part of the family for some time, but now it is official.  Welcome to the family, Mark!!  Below are some pictures of the great day!








































No comments:

Post a Comment