Friday, June 14, 2013

Arden is 11 Months!!

Arden will be one year old a week from today!  Where has the time gone?!  I have been feeling a little nostalgic and have been looking through old photos.  This was Arden and I a year ago today.  
What a difference a year makes!!  I cannot imagine my life without this little squirt.  Every morning after feeding her, she peers over the bed and looks for puppy and gives Lola the biggest grin.  She is her best friend and she loves to play with her.  She loves barking like Lola, roaring like a lion, hooting like an owl, quacking like a duck, mooing like a cow, ba-ing like a sheep, and meowing like a kitty.  She raises her arms and says that she is "so big" when she is asked how big she is.  She knows and says her name and she loves to clap and dance to music.  She LOVES guacamole, blueberries, pickles, pineapple, bananas, cheese, crackers, peas, and beans.  She knows what cheese is and if you mention it, you better be willing to give some to her or she will follow you.  She loves taking everything in and watching people.  If we are out and she sees another kiddo, she will point and squawk until she gets their attention.  She has such a big, warm heart.  She will crawl over to me and lay her head down on my shoulder and say "ahhh."  My heart feels so full when she hugs me or gives me her slobbery little kisses.
As I prepare for her Birthday, I found myself a little somber that she is not that little tiny baby, but so hopeful about what her future has in store.  She is so bright, energetic, sassy, curious, and fearless.  She helps me be those things too.  I am excited to see the little lady she will grow into!







              
                Sarah B is married!!!



              
               Nolan Dearing is here!






               
                  Sahil Jain is here!!!









         Hanging out with Aunt Lydia!
   
                Arden hates grass :(

              Play Date with Andrew!


 



               My First Mother's Day!













No comments:

Post a Comment