Tuesday, August 7, 2012

One Month Already?!

It's true! Arden is one month old today! As cliche as it is, "Where has the time gone??" I cannot imagine our life without this amazing little lady. It is crazy how something so small can completely change your life. And I would not have it any other way! She has been doing so much! Her weight is now on the upswing and I cannot be happier about that. She is gaining an ounce a a day, which is wonderful and she was up to 8 pounds 10 ounces and 21.75 inches at her month appointment. She is already in the 50th percentile for weight and 85th percentile for height! She loves her play mat and already bats at the toys! She has given a couple of smiles, but they are fleeting. I want nothing more for a big toothless grin! :) I know it will happen soon. She is a really great baby and already sleeps 4-5 hour stretches. She is going through a bit of a growth spurt right now. All she wants to do is eat! I cannot wait to see what the future holds with our little angel. :) Here are some photos of the past month!









Arden's First Holiday- 4th of July!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment